Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nak tahu tak?

Sorry mommies,

Better late than never kan?hikhik.I've been tagged by few mommas (lupoo dh sape,tp yg pasti Lina ada tag i)

Then Siti pon ada tag i...i buat skali la!

Expensive baby related product i don't regret buying :

* Quinny Buzz Stroller: Biaq p la org kata apa psal stroller ni but both of us loveeee this.Worth buying!For us stroller ni cun,bole fully recline..bole pakai from baby sampai 3yrs kot.Yg paling bes,kalau pakai masa baby takde la kepala baby terlentok ke apa.Even bulky sikit,but hey..bukan bawa naik my kancil pon =P
* Baby Cot & Bedding set: Papa Rayna bought all of them kat Twinsbaby.Masa tu ada promotion,semua2 only 1K.Sgtla berbaloi sbb until now Rayna tido dlm tu :D
*Avent Sterelizer & BPA bottles:Berguna sbb botol Rayna semua avent..
*Baby BJorn Carrier:Worth every single penny!nuff said.
*Baby Buds lotion & baby sebamed liquid cleanser (bath) : Wangi harum semerbak.I likee the smell!!


Cheap baby related product i don't regret buying :

* Avent pacifier: She loveess it!Especially nak tido..pas lena dia buang sendiri.
*Mydear Buggy: For mama..letak dlm my car
*Mydear car seat for my car: Rm80..murah &warna warni.comelness
*Johnson & Johnson bedtime bath: Lavender smell.Utk mandi petang ;-)
*Baju2 rayna kat Brand Outlet & online store.Berbaloi!

This one i tamau tag sapa2.
===========

Tagged from Pn Siti

1. First time jumpa with your hubby bila and kat mana
Jumpa pada tahun 2006.Dimana?Tru my ol friend.

2. Love at first sight?
Nope-my first love dh meninggal.Sedih kan?Hukhukhukhukhuk.*Evil cry*

3. Who is he when the first time u met him?
He is my friend's officemate.My friend tu my exskoolmate =)

4. How long it takes for him to ask u out for a date?
Lama jugak after kenal.Kitorg slalu Ym2 je.Later2 tu baru dia ajak jumpa.Tu pon bertiga uols.Bukan berduaan =P

5. First place dating di?
Kuantan-my hometown..

6. How he proposed?
He said-Jom kawen! (Mcm jom main masak2!) =P

7. Special date with your hubby?
26/5...taknak ckp date apa =P

8. Changes that he asked you to do?
Change handphone no.hahahahaha

9. What is about him that you love so much?
Responsible & sbb dia tak romantic =P

10. What is about him that u wish he would change?
Stop smoking pls!

11. You will lose your mind n crack your head when he?
He went out to buang sampah and at the same time dia g smoking.I can smell that honey!

12. You will smile tru your eyes for the whole day when he?
He give me some money.Hahaha.I loveeeee his money =P

13. complete below sentences
"My love towards my hubby is as big as...?
as big as my ass..wakakaka.no la..my love for u tiada batasan babeh!

I want to tag everyone in my bloglist!Esp Khay,Nadia bayu,Ciknana,Hanin,etc etc..

No comments: