Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagging Game!

I've been tagged by marlissa :-)


1) When first time you meet him/her?

Hm,2 yrs back lps sms-ing,ym-ing (knew him from a friend of mine-which is kwn dia jugak).Our 1st met ialah dkt my hometown-kuantan.Dia dtg wif his lil brother (sgt skema kan) :-P


2) What do you feel?

Rasa mcm2.because at the time,i promised myself biarlah dia ni lelaki terakhir dlm my life.Lalalala~Alhamdulillah,he's the one.Lps jumpa,tak lama lps tu he proposed me (ajak kawen) and i asked him to do in proper way la (adat melayu-meminang).Then parents die dtg my hse,meminang --->bertunang ----> menikah (alhamdulillah dgn skali lafaz)

3) What you feel right now?

Now?greatttttttttttttt!Alhamdulillah dah 5 mnths berkahwin + ada lil angel in my belly -Best sgt!


4) If your enemy do anything that you hate, what you will do first?

1st,geleng kepala,suka hati diaorg lah!


5) Give 5 characters that have at you.....

a) suka membaca
b) bertolak ansur :-P
c) malas masak (currently)
d) suka berangan
e) good listener (pd hubby) :-P


6) If he/her have broke your heart, what your action?

nangis ler.pastu br pk ape patut dibuat!


7) What character you like toward him/her?

a) bertanggungjawab
b) berdikari
c) caring
d) suka melawak


8) Who is the name of no.1?

Allah S.W.T



9) If your lover become your enemies, is it you will hate him/her?

Depends :-P


10) The most memorable thing he/her had done to you?

Errr..byk!


11) The most thing that he/her have said to you?

"u dah mkn?"

"how's my lil baby?"

"baby & mummy take care,i love both of u!"


12) To the person that always support to you?

My husband,My lil angel,My family,friends - I love you guys!

Saya nak tag En Edge & Miss Taeyong!


No comments: